CustomerHub UK solutions
We tailor make our solutions to individual or group needs, as we don’t believe in ‘one size fits all’.
Our bespoke contact centre solutions aim to maximise revenues, cut costs and boost conversion rates. We take the time to understand customer’s organisational goals and then utilise our proven industry-specific call centre experience to develop a customized solution that will help that all important healthier profit margin.
You and your customer experience are of paramount importance.
Whether you need a full contact centre solution or extra support during peak or promotional periods we can offer a bespoke solution to ensure your customers have the best possible customer experience.
- We pride ourselves on a personal and flexible approach to all clients, with personal and attentive service which is, our customers tell us, a clear differentiating factor in our success.
- We can offer a bespoke and personal service, yet are large enough to cope with vast volumes of business.
- Our hands on approach means we have the flexibility to listen to our customers, quickly identify fresh market trends and proactively address new needs quickly.
- Your success is our success, which is why we work closely with you every step of the way.
- We will continually enhance and improve, constantly striving to better your customer’s journey and maximise results.
At CustomerHub UK we offer:
- Offline – A traditional voice solution call centre
- Online - An online solution which can be seamlessly integrated into your own site boasting a host of sophisticated and industry relevant functions
- Combined off-line and online solutions - We can assist you with facilitating key business decisions by producing detailed management information (MI) based on analysis of all customer data, enquiries and bookings, and promotional activity from a central perspective. An additional benefit of this solution includes the compilation (and growth) of a dedicated database which remains the intellectual property of you, the client
- Live Chat – a proven method of improving conversion and reducing drop out
Multi contact platforms
The way people interact with each other has undergone major changes over the past few years. Communication is much more fluid and mobile than ever before. Customers want to communicate with companies they do business with in the same way as they do with their friends, relations and colleagues. This new breed of demanding customer means that a company’s contact centre has to be able to cope with conversations that could be conducted over the phone, online or a combination.
Over the years hotelshopUK have worked with a number of hotel groups and companies. Click here for more detailed information.